Our laboratory offers tests on child resistant packaging acc. to EN ISO 8317:2006P. J.S. Hamilton testing laboratories provide clients with significant global expertise in substances and chemicals analysis classified in accordance with regulated categories:
- acute toxicity categories 1-3
- Specific Target Organ Toxicity (STOT) – single exposure category 1
- Specific Target Organ Toxicity (STOT) – repeated exposure category 1
- corrosive effect on the skin category 1
- containing 3% methanol and/or 1% dichloromethane
- toxicity hazard of inhalation except aerosolized substances or mixtures brought onto market or packagings with sealed appliance producing aerosol.